December 29 2013 Sunday at 09:21 AM

Mavic MA40 Wheel Failure

Despite lots of used bike buying experience, occasionally little issues sneak past me and only appear when we tear the bike down for refurbishment. How often do the sellers know that there is a serious, material, catastrophic issue with the bike they are selling? I believe, 80% of the time, the sellers don't know. The other 20% of people that hide serious (and dangerous) issues have lost their Coco's Variety privileges.